Protect & Grow Strategy
Benefit Alternatives can create a plan that:
- protects what you have.
- offers tax deferred growth.
- generates tax-free distributions when you elect to retire, regardless of age.
- offers the opportunity for growth based on market performance or guaranteed minimum interest.
- gives you access to your funds.
Existing Retirement Accounts*
- will move your IRA , 401(k), 403(b), CD, Money Market accounts, etc. free of hidden charges or fees, without fear of downside risk while still giving you access to your funds.**
- represents companies many of which will pay you a bonus on the entire amount deposited in addition to penalty free withdrawals.
- offers products with guaranteed minimum interest crediting or interest based on external market strategies that you choose, without downside risk to your principle deposit or interest earned to date. Funds can be transferred without hidden fees or charges.*
- Receive guaranteed life time income without losing control of your funds giving you the peace of mind that the benefit can only increase.*
- provides you with simple to understand statements which clearly show and account for every dollar.
* Rollover qualified plans at age 59 1/2 or older while still working or at termination of employment. Fixed Indexed Annuities are guaranteed by the issuing insurance company.
**Early surrender charges may apply.
Dual Purpose Funding for College Tuition:
Benefit Alternatives can craft a plan that will generate tax-free dollars to use for paying for college tuition and provide your children with permanent life insurance protection after graduation.
Estate planning is not just for the wealthy. The purpose of planning is to transfer your property; as you wish upon your death.
Avoiding probate is far simpler than most people are aware. Named beneficiaries on personal Life and Annuity contracts bypass probate and the funds go directly to the beneficiary. Battles begin with personal property when there is no valid will. Simple planning avoids the problems.
Larger estates require additional planning to ensure your wishes are carried out. Benefit Alternatives can create a plan that will help protect your assets. We work with the Nance Law Firm which specializes in Estate Planning and Elder law. Charles Nance will provide a complementary consultation on behalf of Benefit Alternatives for qualified candidates. Charles’ website is nancelawfirm.net.
Note: Benefit Alternatives does not provide Tax or Legal advice.